只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Friday, September 7, 2012

NOKIA

A friend keep asking me:
"When you want to buy smartphone?"
I said, not so fast, why?
no reason, I'm waiting the best product *wink*


yea~I'm using NOKIA now,
A phone without internet, without color,
without camera,
It just can use for Sms and calling people,
ha~I know you will curious why I use this phone,
the reason is so funny, why?
At someday, My motorola phone dropped into the toilet when I was peeing,
= ="
It was so shy to wirte it out,hahahaha~
lucky Pang gives me a helping hand to pick the phone out from the toilet,
yUCK~~~~~~until now, I'm still think that it was so DIGUSTING!!
After that, I don't dare to use the motorola phone anymore,
so exchange phone with KING,yea~so this is his phone!
I know this Nokia can consider as antique,
Young people nowaday of course won't use/buy,
ha~so when my phone is ringing, it can attract people to see me,
I can see that they are so astounding from their expression why still have people use this phone,
hahahahahaha~
I know I deserve the better one,
Hear that Iphone 5 will be lauched at 12 of September,
yea~I'm looking forward to that one!!xD

Actually no point for this blog,
I'm just too stressed and tired in studying,
relax+ING by writing blog...

ALL THE BEST, myself

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates