只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Small Small part time job, haha~

Amway name card
Finally I got my Amway name card yesterday night,
huhu~~all my friends, temporary Amway business just was my part time job only,
I still lack of the courage to develop it,
but at least, I want to inform all my friends know that I'm doing Amway now,
if you are interested to buy Amway product, you can contact me,
I will give you my best service to you~
hehehehe~~
thousand thanks to Hong Teng for inspiring me and my upline~~indeed~hohoho
besides that, I'm also helping people to top up their phone,
which mean if your phone are out of credit, you may contact me,
I will help you reload/top up,
to be honest, this cannot earn much, I'm just doing for fun,
to all my friends who holding prepaid card, you can contact me,
the money you may bank in to my Public Bank afterwards,
yeah~indeed, quite troublesome, i just inform here only,
wahahahahaha~

what else?
what I am doing recently?
Erm... holidays now,
looking for the job that can easily take leave one~~
hehehehe..I think it's difficult to search it, all right~~
relax myself first,
after CNY, I will officially apply job,
^^v
where I gonna stay?
yea~this is the question I need to think about it~

Cheers~

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates