只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Job Seeking

Arg~It's really dizzy!!! 
Recently asked for my friends of the suggestion and advice of searching job in S'pore,
Yes, I gonna work there, so I need to do some research first,
Somemore, besides myself, I need to help King gor gor searching for his field as well, T.T
A kinda tired....T.T
And yes, finally I done my resume, the next I will help King gor gor 
How should I write for his resume because he does not have any qualification.....
Oh~believe it, we can conquer every problem!!!!

So friends, I will (forever) back to JB in MAY/JUNE
YEAH!!!!

and 
Two CNY reunion gathering had been confirmed it!! 
2/2 (Saturday) was booked by Meng Xiang
8/2 (Friday) was booked by FYC

Erm.. How about Pighead??? AU YONGSSS??? and mayb Hope Church???
Come book me!!!!!!!
16/2 I will back to Kampar again!!hahaha~

Which question you will ask me for this CNY gathering? 
I remember last year the popular question is  "什么时候毕业?"
hahahahaha~

Yea~ Next Monday will back to JB!!!^^

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates