只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Friday, January 11, 2013

Result Released

Result released yesterday, but to be honest, I don't dare to check,
After that, I've received a message from FGO, yea~ just because that message, 
I know that finally I finish my studies.

Finally get rid of the student identity. I am no longer students but my student ID not yet expired,
so~~hahahaha, I will use that identity to get student promotion, wakakakaka!!!

Alright, I have somethings still wanna clarify here,

I have graduated but not officially...
I know clever person sure will know what happened,
Don't ask me, 

So what is the next, 
ENJOY MY LIFE!!!!
goyang kaki, online, movie, newspaper, find banana chit chat by English
English English English!!!

Yea~ 

Soon, I will wear formal and work. hopefully, pray for me can get the job after CNY.



0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates