只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Welcome, Samsung!!

Haha~ Remember what I said in last article? I said I've graduated but not officially, some of my friends don't understand this, wow~ shock!! Some of them purposely called/ concerned me to ask what is the meaning I wrote in blog, OMG!! ok~ So..hmmp, I explain here lah, actually I finished all my course in UTAR, but why said not officially graduate? because I failed my Muet again!! So, friend, you all understand now?

Yea~although I finished my course but my student ID not yet expired, recently, I used my student Identity to register RM200 rebate to buy smartphone, wahahahaha~ everything was so smoothly and I want to appreciate PINO XIAOKE, thanks for him to force/ urge/ nag/ help me in all the way like he helped me register the RM200 rebate, and suggested me what phone I am able to buy, after I got my phone, he taught me how to use smartphone, frankly speaking, I know most of people are holding smartphone starting past few years, when everyone started Whatsapp, Line, Instagram and etc, I am still Message, that's why I really no idea how to use Smartphone except Iphone, hehehehe~ yea~ I am shy to say that I have my first smartphone now!!! Clap hand!!! And don't expect I buy Samsung Galaxy S2 or what, it just a little samsung only, hahahaha, Samsung Galaxy Y only!! ^^v

So, bye bye for my Little Sony, thank you for accompany me for the past 5 years and welcome you, Little Samsung!!!buahahahahahahaha~ 

To protect my new phone, I buy a very fashion cover for it, hehehe~ happy~if I have enough money, I will buy screen protector as well, so Little Samsung, endure of my finger print for a while, just for a while~


And, I decided not to sign any data plan yet, temporary I will use YES broadband instead of data plan for 2 more years because YES will expire after 2 years. Erm.. I don't wish to increase my burden, sorry PINO :)
The funny things is I need to bring along YES broadband wherever I go because It was my data plan! :) hehe

So everyone, If you want Whatsapp me (Temporary I'm just using this apps), send to my 016 number, not 014, oh~ I am officially announced that 016788xxxx is alive!!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates