只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Well done.


I am lucky enough, seriously.

Keep telling myself, don't regret, do my best in the future!!
By the way, after having these 2 precious interview experience, I found out that RESULT doesn't mean anything, ATTITUDE is everything,
Of course, it might not happened on anyone, but indeed, it happened on me!!
If you know my result, you're sure will surprise too, yeah, I am lucky enough,
In the beginning, lack of confident, nervous, crying, worrying,
After that, gone through, overcome it, do my best.

Until now, I still cannot believe it, thanks God, I know, YOU create the miracle, 

Bear in mind, I am possible. 

Yeah~ I promise you all right, if I get the job, I will announce here,

Yeah~ I get the job in SINGAPORE!!

Lion Country, here I come!!! ^^


Auyong, lousy result, never mind, your attitude prove it you can.



Humble. low profile. Bear in mind. Au Yong. and believe yourself!!!!




0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates