只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sigh...

haiz~i just wanna rest a while..may be 6 hours...
i really tired..
everyday i have many things to do,
finish this follow by that,
actually i wanna simply talk about my society = =>下乡的活动
but i really no mood to type it out..
feel sorry to my friends + assignment teammates,
i try my best to contribute on assignment, hope they will forgive me this time,
i really don't know that is so busy..
ian and me really don't know about that!

don't know how to write now..
just wanna take a nap..later whole afternoon,
i will work hard on Sociology!!
at night..EMC...
when is my rest time?
one more things,
i know all of us are very busy,
but please remember washing plate after taking dinner,
i really don't want see those plate on the table,
i found 1 things,
my housemates were so selfish,
although we are close,
haiz~my house so dirty,
no one wanna clean it,
can you all tahan?
haiz~~~~~~~~
forget about it..
no mood to say it..


0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates