只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Surprise

(Calling...)
Me: Hello~
He: What are you doing there?
Me: Watching Tv, why?
He: Can you come out for a while?
Me: Oh? you're at downstair?
He: Yeah~
Me: All right, wait me for a while~

When I opened the door,
I saw a big doraemon doll outside my hostel,
what the hell?

(Calling...)
He: See it?
Me: You buy it?
HE: Hahahaha~~
Me: You did not tear off the price,
He: Oops~
Me: Next time not need to buy so expensive things for me,
He: I think that's worth to buy something for my love one as long as you are happy~
Me: Just save more money next time.

I really not that kind of girl who hopes Man buys so many things for us,
Because I know that the money is so difficult to earn,
By the way, I also know that every girl likes surprise, either me
Just hope that next time you can save more money...

Thank you, KING!

So, for no reason, I have extra doraemon doll now!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates