只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

HOLIDAYS

haha..how to say myself?
this week...i give myself 1 week holidays..
skip all class, don't feel like going to anywhere,
just wanna stay at home,doing what i like,
tidying notes..start studying,
the final exam is around at the corner,
i give myself a target,
a secret target,
i wish that i can achieve it,so...work hard on final exam!!

by the way,thanks IAN LIM,
he fetches me go to bus station to buy ticket back to KL,
to find the person i know that who can make me happy,
i hope that time can pass faster,i don't want stay here,
leave me go...

oh my god,
left 1 week,
something has been changed on my own,
why?
don't know..i am so scared now!
i know GOD will lead me to correct way,
hope that HIM can protect me whatever bad news happened,
just pray...

just now,i chatted with Mr Chua through FaCebook Chatbox
feel so good and comfortable,
i miss all of you,
choir friends..
yaya..everyone can do their best in their way,
i think i also can..
yup..before week 14,
gambateh!!^^
tomorrow,KL..i come!


1 comments:

aUyONG hUImIN said...

yoyo..hello~nice to meet you..erm..may i know who r u?^^

By :
Free Blog Templates