只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Encouragement

"Never try never know" is my new pet phrase
don't look down on ourselves,
we have ability to do any impossible things,
believe on ourselves, believe yourselves,
you can do anything!!

A friend told me this sentence:
"Be interest on what you are doing now
no matter how dislike you are on that!"
Yes,indeed,thanks for reminding me these sentences,
I am the person who often need encouragement from you!
Another friend, he know my school work situation,
he just told me "Work Harder"
but I mark this word deeply in my heart!

Mr Lee is the person who always encourages me,
no matter how suck the life, how suck of me,
he never gives up on helping me,
he helps me to improve my English,
teaches me whatever he knows!
I really appreciate what you have done to me,
thanks for encouraging me always!!

People learn from mistakes,
no one is perfect,
I am still learning,
let's work hard together!
now is my turn to encourage you,
Gambateh!!!!
^^

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates