只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Expecially dedicated to Teacher Lam

yYup, frankly speaking,
I do not like English language very much,
when you read it or speak it,
you will feel proud and look like a high class person,
every time when I write an English blog,
I really hope someone can correct my grammar,
but most of the readers just simply read through without informing me
if there are any wrong grammars?
however, there is miracle happened,
I have a loyal readers,
she is not only read my blog,
she still comments the article which attract her,
somemore she will correct my English grammar,
like last article,
she comments a lot, =="
but I really appreciate her spending her time to correct my mistakes,
yup, I know that she's quite free as well,haha~
so I make a difficulties decision,
I try to write English blog by these 2 months,
which mean until my internship end,
haha~~
A people told me that,
if you want to change a bad habit or consecutive doing somethings,
most of the people will give up at the halfway,
but if you insist or force yourself to do consecutive 21 days,
it will become a habit afterward,
haha..thanks to teacher Lam to motivate me from now on,
hehe...these 2 months,
bother you to correct my grammar,
I would like to say:


0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates