只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

confidence

you will get the result if you work hard on it...
thank for giving me this confidence!!!
actually i think that i did a worst presentation today,
although i practice practice and practice,
but i also know that i will tension when during presentation,
but no practice,it will be worst!!
so i keep practicing.....yup..I've expected what i performed today,
but....when tutor gave the comment towards my presentation,
i quite surprise,really surprise...
i know my language and speaking not so well,
but i keep working hard,nobody will see,
and i also not need to make clear with anyone with my effort,
thanks for giving me this comment,
i appreciate it....^^

this is the result that what i did for today,
actually this is group work,
but i am so "lucky" to be chosen to delivery the presentation,
hehe...so i get 8 marks overall 10,
i feel surprise tutor didn't deduct any marks from my performances,
i should thank GOD,
HE gives me the wisdom,
haha...
by the way,left 3 more to go...
after 5pm,
it will left 1 ONE SATU only!!!
i feel lazy now,feel like going to skip class....can i?

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates