只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Friday, August 6, 2010

PINO

yeah~pino 刘小可 changes his blog to blogspot now!!!
haha...finally,my only supporter (previous blog),
when i write my blog in wretch, he is the only friend to read my blog everyday,
and give his encourage comment to me!!
but since i wanna earn money and change it to blogspot,
then..he never come again....he is lost...
but now..hehe, he also changes to blogspot!
haha...i really very happy!!
his blog quite nice,actually his style of writing,
it's very nice,i give him 5 start!!
so i also encourage all my readers to read his blog!!
his new blog link is http://xiaoke88.blogspot.com
so if you are interested,can go and visit!!
he lies me somethings..he says he will be my follower,
until now,i still haven't saw his name!!
issh issh!!!(ANGRY)
hello~friend,fast fast come and reply your first comment lah!!

oh..hehe,finally i earn my first money in my blog --> nuffnang,
now i just need to wait they send money come to my house!!
wahaha~so happy!!
so guys,kindly click the advertisement if you see it,
hehe..i really lack of money now!!
so please lah!!!

5 more things to go...
fast fast over!!
i wanna restart my life!!!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates