只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

gosh!!

omg!!!!!how to control myself???
recently i have been spending money on food!
why??haiz~in fact,i do not want be like that,
sometimes,i cannot control...hmmp,
i think i need to a best way to reach win win situation!!
hehe..i mean Mamma mia and my money,
recently i always enjoy my meal with them,
so i will naturally spend more money!
hehe...actually i plan to do the part time job at next semester,
but seem like this plan cant be success!
i am holding many many things at next semester!!
arrggg~~~~~
i wanna work!!!!
i wanna activity!!!
i wanna study!!
i wanna sleep!!
omg!!!who can give me a best method to do all things in perfectly??
still left 3 semester and 2 trimester!!
Aza Aza fighting!!

i went to my bed at 5am at 4 consecutive days,
today will be 5th day,
my liver...omg!!i cannot imagine if i go to do body check,
what is the color or shape of my liver will be?
ok...haiz~rest first!!later wanna continue my stuff!!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates