只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Friday, November 5, 2010

2nd times




not many people can live 2nd times,
not many people can have 2nd chance to change,
except me...
recently i had happened many unhappy things,
i 'm very worry about it,but all of this unstable feeling already settle down,
i meet a Good Lecturer,he is Dr Sebastian,
he taught my Oral Communication when i was studying Y1S2,
although this subject just pass of fail,
but he told me that he gives me A at this subject,
wah~so surprise when i listened this,
after that,he asked me : did i take Crisis Management?
i replied: due to some reason,i drop this subject,
he said:why you drop this?
if i saw ur name,i sure will directly give you A in this subject,
he told me that he didn't give C to any students,
all pass this subject with A or B..
i stun at there~
the important things that he will give me A straightly...
T_T but unlucky,i cannot get this A,
and he wont teach this subject anymore,
because he is Fas Dean now!
last time i went to find him,
he said some touching words to me...
i directly cry in front of him....i cannot control,
i just a small person in school,
no very good in English,
but he treats me very very well!!!!
he said if i meet problem,i can go to find him,
he will try his best to help me!!
he told me:now you are Dean's friend,
i wonder what is that meaning?
after that,i realized that the meaning,
his meaning is "i am his friend",
so touch~~
now i pray that i hope he is my FYP advisor,
although i think that it's not impossible,
but i really pray for it!!
because of this Lecturer,
because of his words,
i will prove that i wont let him disappointed,
i also wont let those friends who concern me disappointed,
and Mr Lee..^^
i really think that i am lucky girl.....
i meet so many friends who treats me so nice!!!
this call true friends!!!
thanks~Mr Lee,M2, Hope,Dr Sebastian!
i will work hard!!

有些事情,有些时候,
一旦无心的话伤害了对方,
这段友情我已不再留恋。

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates