只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Friday, November 5, 2010

品冠光临贵校

Yes, my uni had organized a event which is Chinese Culture Week yesterday,
something like promote Mooncake Festival,and promote our Chinese Culture,
erm..yea~i am one of the helper of deco department, with Ian,
actually i don't feel like being that helper,coz of people i really don't feel that i can cooperate with them...
but at the beginning, Ian keep begging me to join with him..ok loh!!
due to i am the helper so i not need to pay any entrance fees~haha!!
ok~the event was happened yesterday,
coz one of the Ian's friend don't wish to be the role of chang e (嫦娥) ,
so i will instead of her role to be the chang e,
actually i refuse her..but since like this is my 2nd life,why i don't give a try for myself?
just wear some chang e custom made, erm..actually i thought that i can wear different custom uniform like the picture!

may be i think too much~
they just give me cheongsam to change...= ="

out of my imagination...but is ok lah!!
at least i have the opportunity to try wearing cheongsam!haha~
nothing to do..before that,my friend helps me make up,
haiz~yup!indeed,i appreciate xiali to help me make up,
but is ok for me if without any make up,then straightly go to uni,
but recently i really hate make up,make me feel weird~
i like my nature face!!
yes~finish making up in xiali house!!
she is very professional in making up!thanks a lot!!

the important things that,victoria 品冠comes to my uni to give performances,
he sang 3 songs last night,
this is my 1st time so near with my idol!
erm..he should be Ian's Idol,for me,he just a singer,
ok~Ian shoot some photo when he sang on the stage,
but all look blur~
just sharing here that i didn't cheat my readers!!haha~



after that, we went to the backstage,
wah~it is more clearer to let me saw him!!!!!
feel a bit excited!!!
and at this moment,Ian capture a nice photo!!
well done,Ian!!haha~品冠品冠!

yup,forget to introduce my friends,
all beauty one beast,haha!
actually there had many food stall,
me and my friends just chatting,
sharing photo time!!=)





more photo you can refer to my Facebook album!!hehe!!
wah~wonderful night!!by the way,settle down 1 activity!!!
Cheers~

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates