只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Blue~

aha~Monday again!
week 4 already!!
what i've done these 4 holidays?
study..assignment..income statement!!
many things i need to be done in short time!
arg~ok!well!!
i think i should control my time management,
i think i should control myself!
*blek~*

yesterday i heard a bad news,
a UTAR girl passed away because accident,
and i knew his brother,
don't know why it's hurt when i knew this news,
GOD,why you so fast take this girl to see you,
she is so young only,and beautiful,
so~friends,promise me,take care of yourself,ok?
life just once only...we must cherish it!!
so R.I.P to the girl!!

yesterday brought a lot of ingredient,
because my cooking life is back,
i wanna save some money and keep fit,
i really wanna control myself!!!!!
huhu~

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates