只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

congratulation!!Felix

yipee~last week i went to KL to join Felix's Convocation,
hehe~i purposely to go,at the same day was my cousin's wedding as well,
after the wedding ceremony,i asked my cousin to fetch me to Felix's Convocation there,
Taylors..A beautiful University..
At the gate there,there was a big word "Taylors"

it was really beautiful!!it's pity i didn't take photo with it *Sob*
after that, i went to meet Felix..^^
quite a long time i didn't meet him,
now he had been graduated!!weared the gowns in front of me,
a bit touch..and congratulation to him,
another BEST friend graduated already after Pino 小可,
let's me sharing some photo here..=DDDD


the scene of the Uni,
my favourite place!!Library~





hmmp~yipee!!me still have 4 Trimester!
Gambateh!!=)

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates