只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy go lucky

Time flies...
Internship gonna end!!
I will be back to Kampar,
A familiar and strange environment for me,
The feeling like starting a new life again,
although it just have 1 year only...

Get my evaluation form from supervisor just now,
wah!!!!kinda nervous ~~
he asked me see how he evaluated me,
but I don't dare to see,
My visitor will come to visit me by tomorrow,
After tomorrow, internship "can be" considered END!!
hooray~~~~hooray~~
Everything gonna end end end!!!!
Back to student life soon!!!

Just glancing at the evaluation form briefly,
hoho,he gives me a fabulous comment,
hahaha...although I'm not happy with this working environment,
Thanks God,
He gives me a Good supervisor,
40% of the evaluation form,
I think I can get 30% and above,
hahahaha....^^v

yaya...
there's still have 1 bi-weekly report and Final report,
I gonna settle them within this 2 weeks,
huhu~~after that,
FYP, I gonna kill you soon!!!!!!
haha~~

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates