只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Murmur~

Am I too long did not go back to home?
Few days ago, I listened a joke from my mum,
haha..
Neighbor asked my mum:
will your daughter get married soon?
Not only 1 asked this stupid question,
Photobucket
it's really funny!!
I replied to my mum,
if I really get married, I also wont invite them!!hehe~
some of the neigbor is so weird,
we are not so familiar with them,
I can say we seldom communicate,
but their daughter/son get married,
they will still invite us,
the parents will prepare 1 book, and ask every people write their name,
they will prepare red boom for them,
Photobucket
I wonder why they invite so many people,
I thought that it was expensive for preparation of a wedding dinner,right?
Mum said: you are wrong,
It definitely can earn money and more than that,
because there has 1 example around my place,
the family had received the money can cover the price of wedding dinner,
somemore they still have money into their pocket,
what the hell of this situation???
Photobucket
by the way,I would like to say,
I just a student, still enjoy my student life,
thank for concern me, neighbor,
I really hate people talk my matter,
I would like to say "NOUB"
None of your business!!
Photobucket
If you really concern me,
please directly tell/ask me,
I will give you perfect answer!!
thank you so much!!!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown said...

haha~
this is so called "realistic"~

By :
Free Blog Templates