只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December

Wow, last month of 2011, time pass damn fast,
Review back to this year, not much changes,
First few months, I was busy with my CSS stuff,
Middle of few months, I was doing my intership at JB,
Last of the few months, I started to serve in Christian life,
Wow again, It almost come to the end,

Next year, I will be finished my studies,
Next year, I will start looking job, officially become a working adult,
Next year, I will be 24 years old,hahahahaha~
Next year will be my year, DRAGON year,Wow again and again~

I just came back from Sarawak,
I had learned a lot in the event,
oh ya~it was a christian event,
Will share it out by next article, so stay tune yeah~~
So now I am busy FYP first, really hope that FYP can fast fast finish,
I really don't want see IT anymore,
Yup!!Gao Yao,myself!!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates