只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Monday, June 14, 2010

career exploration week


i will be as the helper of career exploration week by this week,
today is the first day,wear formal,
hehe,i like wearing formal code =)

there have many company sponsor this event such as:
Genting,Jobstreet,Great Eastern and other,
Clinique and Proactive provide the door gift to utar students as well,
most of the students come to the talk because the free cosmetic,
haha,i am the one who is attracted by this,
and Proactive provides free facial and enquiry for skincare,
so tomorrow i also will go to do free facial,
haha,i just go to test the lotion of removing blackhead,
my face is quite so good,just have some blackhead in my nose = ="
and some freckle in my face,isshhhh...
so tomorrow go to try whether can remove it,
haha....^^


let's congratulation my friend,ian lim wins the Eco slogan shooting contest,
the first participant can get the bag,don't know what kind of the bag,
but i know the prize is bag,haha..
ian wins which mean that I win,haha
because ian promise me that he will give me the bag if he wins,
so during that time i quite "hardworking" to ask my friend to vote him,
thanks those friends who vote my friend,
hehe...i WIN a bag,wahahahaha~~~~
thanks ian lim loh!!you really are a BEST BEST friend i ever meet before,
tj lose you as well,haha..
(OS:i know TJ won't see my blog,if he read,erm..i know he won't mind!wakaka~)



this is my multimedia tutorial question 1,
i done it yesterday night,
i just spend 2 and half hour to finish it,
hehe,because i have an expert beside me--->ian lim
ian lim again..^^
yup...actually i really don't understand how to do it,
but lucky i have this friend,
he teaches me step by step,
so i can finish it on time,
wahaha...but i need to say,one of the branch i really don't know how to draw it,
so ian helps me draw it,haha..
besides that,all is done by me,
by the way,thanks ya!!
this is just tutorial question,
then how about my assignment,
yup..really difficult to think how many days i can finish it?
i tell myself today must finish the research,and start from tomorrow,
i wanna start to draw it,gosh~~
erm...quite ok in research part,
hope my work can attract tutor,
and give me higher marks!!!!!
i pray for it!!
and i really wanna say that,
illustrator is interesting,
i wanna learn it seriously,
grab the job with AV!!haha~~



OS again:
thank you,support me!
really hope you are same course with me!!!
haiz~~~~
BEST friend...

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates