只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Clinique

yea~Clinique is a brand of the cosmetic,
i know this brand through the CEW,
and today i gonna listen the Clinique talk,
after the talk,they will give me a door gift! =)
hehe...^^

actually i really don't want to listen what is the speaker talking about,
it's quite boring!!i just wait the time pass,and get the gift,
haha..yea~i know i am so reality,
but i think most of the people come to the talk in order to take the gift as well,
some people even ask me how to take gift and where is the gift before the talk,
they are much more reality than me!!!wahahaha~
ok,fine...don't write so much rubbish,
now let me show what i take!!

inside the bag,
they give us:
1. turnaround concentrate, i think something like moisturize,
2. mascara
3. a voucher worth RM100 for personal makeup workshop,
yup..this 3 things!!!
after that, i buy their product in the conunter there,
worth RM80,i think quite reasonable because there have 3 types of product inside the bag,
actually i see the bag so beautiful...haha~

then inside the bag i have:
1. moisturizing
2. cleaner
3. makeup remover

the other side,
we have another skincare which is "Proactive",
it's normally for sensitive skin or the people who has many pimples,
but i still buy their product which can help me remove my blackhead and pimples,

this one i wanna introduce to my brother,
because his nose has many blackhead,
i think this product can help him to solve his problem..haha!
yea~i wanna become more beautiful,
so start from now,
be a hardworking girl,no more LAZY!!!YEAH!!

let's congratulate ian lim,finally take the bag,
it looks like so expensive!!

i think this bag is for guys,rite?
but who cares,now this is belong to me!!


by the way,who suits this bag?how do u think?haha..
thanks lah,ian lim,help me win this bag!!!

retro retro,
recently i am thinking how i gonna do this assignment,
yaya..finally,i have my idea,
hope can finish this assignment and show in my blog,
^^

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates