只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Monday, June 21, 2010

ENGlish

yea~blog again...=P
actually today not so special, skip 1 class,
then take a very comfortable nap!!
long time didn't take nap!!
and wake up doing nothing...
i plan today must finish the proposal and minutes by today,
just finish half of it,
promise myself tomorrow must finish these 2 things.


yaya,hei,everyone,
did u notice there have 3 advertisement in my blog?
haha..nuffnang is the website to advertise some company,
hehe,and it also can be earned some money,
so..if you read my blog,
then see some advertisement,
please go to click ya,
there is not virus,
no worries about that,
so please help me earn some pocket money,
remember go to click if you see that,
ok...??thanks loh!!

just now heard something from my friend,
i quite surprise when i heard that,
erm..just can say that,
no matter how busy we are in society,
we still need to do assignment,
no matter how tired we are,
we still need to do assignment,
is it?
we choose to have society,
but we cannot use society as a excuse to reject doing assignment,
no matter how busy i am in activities,
i will try my best to do assignment,
no idea,just heard this case,
erm.....mayb that person is clever or what,
can skip discussion,
but i wont,
for me,if i can cope with assignment and activities in the same time,
i will proud of myself,
hehe..no lah...nothing happen..^^

haha...finally today pass up my Y2S1 first first assignment,
no satisfy with my performances,
next time do better ok?
os:yayayaya..haha
ok,time to.......do proposal now!!
i think i wanna do some research about copy advertising,
for me,not so easy to have a wonderful day,
especially...nothing!!
erm...keep reminding myself,
Work hard!!

=====================
tomorrow a important "people"'s birthday,
nothing can give him by this year,
hope i can use my sincerity to touch him!!
yea~~:D
hope "HE" will like it!!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates