只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fund raising

fund raising @ FUN raising
last week,me and my society friends have a fund raising event in block c,cafeteria,
our design group is in charge of cooking herbal eggs,
so everyday we must cook herbal egg,
hehe..so now i know how to cook herbal egg already,
next time can cook for my family.

actually i quite like this event,
it make me remember foon yew anniversary,
me and my secondary high school friend also need to think many food to sell on that day,
so i know if "有心人" need to put effort on it,sure we will get many memories,
so friends,we get it,right?

actually i want share many thing at here,
but.....forget about it,it's already pass,
tired but happy...
TO "L",don't worry about me,
every night i will try my best to revise my study,
no matter how tired i am,
so don't worry,this is my promise to myself,
haha....the friendship of our design group,
due to this event,it enhance our friendship a lot,
keep going...:D

the next,i will say something by using CHINESE,
keep unhappy if i didn't say it out!!!!
有句话说得很好,
事出必有因,
每一件事情的发生,一定会有其原因,
不要每次怪别人为什么不理你,
你应该要去检讨你自己的行为,
还有不要讲你没有缺点,
其实你的缺点多到我们不想讲,
最好是你自己去发掘,
除此之外,
是你的态度,
你的态度有很严重的问题,
你不知道代表你很失败,
你真的要去检讨你自己,
不要每次把错误怪在别人身上,
你应该要去反省一下,
我不像其他人,那么婉转的讲,
我是直接的人,
第二句要送你的话是,
勉强没幸福,
明知道大家在一起,只会增加那种不高兴的气氛,
那为什么你还要硬硬参?
去寻找和你谈得来朋友吧!
我们不适合,
如果那些很鸡婆的人有来看我的blog,
我想说,你不了解,
请不要随意下定论,
我的朋友很多,
讲的东西不一定是你想的东西,
所以请不要随意copy我讲的话去任何地方,
被我发现,小心我有权利告你,
如果你真的很好奇,
就直接来问我,
要不要告诉你,我会看人而定,
谢谢!
这是我抒发自己情绪的地方,
也希望看blog的你会尊重。
我在我的blog,有言论自由。

thanks "10 good friends"
i am very happy can meet you all,
really happy,
we same opinion,same characteristic,
all same,
so we must keep in touch,
remember don't forget each other,
even some of us almost graduate from UTAR,
let's create more memories for ourselves,
together work hard!!!!
because we are the best!!!!
^^

no photo at this blog,
because i am lazy upload,
actually i am very angry about something,
but...yup..it will over on some day,
so cherish now!!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates