只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Monday, September 21, 2009

aUaU

actually i really don't know what kinds of the tittle i need to put it,
so i just put aUaU..
my name!!


today,nothing special,just normal day,
i don't know why,not study mood!!
actually i cannot be like that,
but haiz~
my friend..erm..i mean..
they all are so clever,last minutes study,
but i cannot,and nobody wants to teach me,
haiz~i suppose to learn independence,study myself!
lazy mood now!!!!how should i do??


having a supper with joyce and calvin just now,
im very full and cannot sleep!!
so happy to chat with them,
they are nice people...thanks you!!


i need money,i want be a rich women,
i need wisdom,i need power,
i need all~
i want be a super women!!!
it's too late!!
i want sleep now!!


i hope that..i want a wonderful day tomorrow!!


pray for it!!




=============
where is my communication skill?

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates