只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Last 3 days...


where r u? xiaoke


i still remember when i was studying in foundation,
during the study week,
xiaoke will invite me go to library study,
he always sit in front of me,and listening to his mp3,
and i study my subject,
that's it,
sometimes we will chat a while,
but now, here...no one accompany me go to library study final exam,
alone....


indeed,
today,i go to library,
just alone...
actually from this i know that,
i quite enjoy studying,
althought when im tired,no one can chat,
just sit there,lie on the table,
suddnely i miss pighead...
remember when we were studying secondary school,
library is our 2nd place we always go,
we speak very loud,smile together,
teacher always scold us,
but we quite happy at that time,
now im alone...here!!
i like library,
who can accompany me come here?


congratulation,ian lim
he gets the higher marks in english coursework in his course,
when my turn?
i hope that really can happen on me,
i also can get the higher marks in my course!!
but you see,
my SUCKS english..
haiz..so simple,so directly,so lousy..etc
suddenly very disappointed!!


==========
speechless! !

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates