只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Friday, November 20, 2009

DOWN

yup...maybe i really do not wanna hear anything about myself,
i remembered that when i studied secondary school,
i asked my friend:hey,could you tell me what is my weakness?
then my friend told me a lot..
i do not know why,i know that is me ask them to say,
but at the end,when i received their comment, i cried..
am i very weird?haha~i think so..

and today,i hear something from my friend,
ya~indeed,me again,i just wanna know what happened,
but when i know the reason.i cry all day..
i didn't scold anyone,even ian lim,i also didn't scold him,
so for those friend who concern ian lim,no worries about this,
i just stay my room,lock the door,and cry alone..
i do not want explain anything..i will thank to those friends..
i appreciate all of you..thanks!

of course,
what is best friend?
ian lim notice my weird attitude since i came back home,
so i feel sorry to him,but now,i really need time to let me recover.
i hope i can find my smiling soon!

haiz,i do not know what can i say now?
so be it...

when i'm very down,i have 2 methods to settle my emotional,
1st=eat a lot of food
2nd=spend money

so i choose the 2nd method to let myself happy,
i buy a new earphone,



haha~beautiful is it?
it's very match with my laptop,
haha!!!!!!!

ok..that's it for today..
my eyes are very tired now!!

good night!!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates