只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

peace

I want a quite place,who can give me?

I know that my own limited ability to accomplish things that should be completed.
I also know that now is the time of emergency,
I cannot find any excuse for my own,
BUT,i just wanna say that i will done it till the end.
no worries, ok?

Frankly speaking,i have done something wrong decision,
that is to learn to independence,that's wrong.
but how can i do now?
i also know that today i cannot afford it,
i also don't want to rely on anyone,
i know that the winner take it all, but the loser will be eliminated,
i do not want to be your burden.

Now,the remaining 3 days,i will try my best to finish it,
please give me a quite place.
i do not have any meaning,
if reader you all don't understand,
please do not randomly guess,
as the saying goes,do not understand want to ask.
do not know we have to ask,
to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding,
please ask or reply your comment if you do not understand.

haha~after writing,
my heart more comfortable.
blogging is my interest,
if a place to offend, please forgive me..
that's for today.

Lastly,ian lim..
あなたは私の最高のパートナーです。

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates