只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Monday, June 20, 2011

2 types of people


There have two types of friends in my friends list,
First type of people just finished studying degree, and working now.
Second type, they had graduated from high school and directly working, and they have own business now,
Those friends I mention that all are same age with me,
Oh~ I was 23 years old this year.

Recently I meet a lot of friends via Facebook,
We will concern each other and talk about the currently situation,
You will know that there have two types of friends around me.
The first type:
They will always complain that they are very stress on working,
And they are not happy with their task,
Keep thinking to change job and etc,
They are degree holder,
I wonder that the salary should be quite ok if we are degree holder, is it?
But I can understand if we are working in the place we do not like it,
It really will have those kinds of feeling,
At least I can understand because I am training now,
The working environment quite similar with them,
Some more I do not like my job now….TT

The second type:
They will tell me how busy they are now,
I asked: hei, busy for what?
They answered: busy for own career now!
Wow~
Currently run own business,
Many thing that we need to do it ourselves first,
They seem like very busy but I can feel that they are happy,
They never complain this complain that,
From their word, I can feel that how happy they are,
Because they are doing their career,
They still will tell me what are the exactly they doing now,
Share with me, maybe someday I can go to support them.
These 2 kinds of people are living different life,
But they are working slave,
The comments they give me is the same,
Being a student,
Oh~ but in my position,
I envy you all too.

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates