只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Convocation


I attended Mr Lee's convocation in 2007

when i sign in the Facebook in the early morning,
i saw my friend shares a link regard to their convocation time table,
what a surprise,
the convocation time table would be held after my training,
which mean that I CAN attend the convocation,
but other friend might not attend because it falls on Friday in study week,
most of friend will have their examination on Monday,i think...
yes,maybe just Ian and me will attend the convocation,
oh shit, I need to do their poster by myself,
can I assign the people that I willing do for them?
if do all,i am pretty sure i will die...
ya~i know Jocelyn will read my blog,
haha~let her know i will prepare their poster,
anyway,she does not know what i will prepare, ^^
yup,i need to prepare start from today,
i don't wish to make effort to the last moment,
my god, even i am at Jb, i still need to rush all this things,
i wonder when my convocation,who will do this things for me?
hahahaha,i will prepare invitation card to them,
hahahahahahahaha,
add oil add oil~



0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates