只希望看blog的你,可以顺便按一下广告!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Again

hai,me again,
do nothing,alone in office,
chatting with a friend,
feel happy..
i knew him since i was 14 years old,
but i never chat/talk with him,
I can say "NEVER"
after a activity,
we meet,he becomes my senior,
from that moment,
we start talking,
sometimes he will take initiative to chat with me,
but i do not dare, don't know why,
so i treat him as my brother more than a friend,
to be honest,feel happy...^^
it's really happy :)

Another things I need to mention here,
I really like learning new knowledge that i want to learn,
no matter how hard,i would like to learn,
as long as is not theory,
Mr Lee said, take LCCI course if you can,
he said I am being a accountacy is suitable than event job,
haiz...
forget about it,
I cannot imagine the future,
that's it!!

0 comments:

By :
Free Blog Templates